Benefits of becoming a Lone Wolf Certified Trainer
Here is a complete list of what you’ll receive with your Lone Wolf certification:
- The Lone Wolf Certified Trainer Certificate
- The Lone Wolf Certified Trainer logo to display on your website and stationery
- A listing on our Certified Trainer referral site
- Personal access to the Certified Trainer Blog
- Instructional materials to use at hosted trainings including
- Training Outline
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Certified Trainer User Guide
- Lone Wolf Certified Trainer user account
- Ongoing support and instruction on all Lone Wolf programs
- Invitations to private Certified Trainer train-the-trainer webinar sessions on product updates and trainer Tips & Tricks
Training Fee Structure and Incentives
Lone Wolf Certified Trainers are independent contractors certified by Lone Wolf to train on Transaction (zipForm Edition), zipLogix Digital Ink®, zipConsult®, zipForm® Mobile and other Lone Wolf products and services. Certified Trainers are able to set competitive training fees for their services. Becoming a Lone Wolf Certified Trainer is easy. You will be able to complete the course at your own pace. Certified Trainers are expected to renew their certification annually due to new product releases and upgrades.
Becoming a Lone Wolf Certified Trainer is a great way to potentially supplement your current income, or to save your brokerage instructional expenses. The professional and financial benefits of becoming a Lone Wolf Certified Trainer are unlimited. Not only will you help your associates to work more efficiently, you will also make new contacts and potentially earn extra income.
**Additional fees from independent state or DRE exams or requirements may apply in order to conduct courses for University or Continuing Education (CE) credit. Please consult your state Association of REALTORS® in order to learn more about complete teaching requirements in your area.
Lone Wolf Certification Requirements
- Complete the Lone Wolf Certified Trainers’ Application.
- Register and complete the Certified Trainers’ online course
- Pass the Certification exam with a minimum score of 80%
- Maintain current certification status, which includes:
- Annually updating contact information
- Participating in Certified Trainer Train-the-Trainer webinars
- Participating in monthly online discussions on the CT Blog
- Passing a short annual re-certification review and exam with a minimum passing score of 80%
- Staying compliant with Lone Wolf branding guidelines
Lone Wolf Certification Process
- Complete and return the Lone Wolf Certified Trainers Application and Questionnaire.
- You will receive Trainer instructions and a Certified Trainers Guide.
- Register and purchase the online Certified Trainer course.
- Upon completion of the course, take the Certified Trainer exam.
- Upon successfully passing the exam with 80% or higher, and submitting your results, you will be presented with your Certified Trainer certificate to print and save for your records.
- Once certified, you will be sent:
- Lone Wolf Certified Trainer account information
- Materials for instructing users on Lone Wolf programs (including demo libraries)
- Lone Wolf Certified Trainer logo for use on your website and print materials
- Certified Trainer User account for the CT Blog
- Invitations to private Train-the-Trainer webinars when conducted
So why wait? Apply now and go beyond business as usual as a Lone Wolf Certified Trainer.