Lone Wolf Certified Trainer Program
Share Your Expertise as a Lone Wolf Certified Trainer!
As a real estate professional, you are already familiar with Transactions (zipForm Edition) — the official forms software for the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. You know that the Lone Wolf suite of online tools are an easy way to streamline filling out forms and completing transactions for real estate professionals across the country. Transactions (zipForm Edition) and other Lone Wolf real estate resources save users time and money by increasing productivity while decreasing the amount of time it takes completing paperwork.
Now you are ready to begin teaching other real estate professionals the tricks and techniques to fully leverage their real estate business. As you set your own training fees, we have found that Brokerages & Associations value the face-to-face training that you will offer.
Lone Wolf is looking for professionals like yourself to join our network of Certified Trainers. Lone Wolf Certified Trainers are enthusiastic, motivated, independent contractors, often visiting agents one-on-one or conducting training classes within offices, brokerages or associations for Transactions (zipForm Edition) users.
Becoming a Lone Wolf Certified Trainer
The Lone Wolf Certified Trainer certification process has never been easier. Fill out the Trainer Application Form, and follow the instructions emailed to the address you provide. The comprehensive, self-paced certification course is geared for you to gain additional knowledge of product features, as well as the most effective workflow processes. After passing the online interactive Certification exam, you will be provided with tools, including a Transactions (zipForm Edition) Certified Trainer account, to help you conduct your training sessions. As a Lone Wolf Certified Trainer you are expected to renew your certification annually due to new product releases and upgrades.
Lone Wolf Certified trainers not only instruct agents across the country on the most effective ways to utilize Transactions (zipForm Edition), zipLogix Digital Ink® 2.0, zipForm® Mobile and other Lone Wolf products; but also, how to incorporate them in their day-to-day business activities. Our trainers continue to grow in knowledge as our platform continues to expand to meet the needs of our users.
*zipLogix Digital Ink® 2.0 is not endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS® and is not included as part of NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program.
This product is not included as part of the benefit provided by NAR. *Cybersecurity services are available to users for an additional charge.
Benefits of becoming a Lone Wolf Certified Trainer
Here is a list of what you will receive with your Lone Wolf Certification:
- The Lone Wolf Certified Trainer Certificate
- The Lone Wolf Certified Trainer logo to display on your website and stationery
- Listed on our website in the Find A Trainer referral section
- Personal access to the Lone Wolf Certified Trainer Blog
- Ongoing support and instruction on all Lone Wolf products & services
- Invitations to private Certified Trainer train-the-trainer webinar sessions on product updates and Trainer Tips & Tricks
Additional Certified Trainer Information
The Lone Wolf Certified Trainers are independent contractors (not employees of Lone Wolf). They are certified by Lone Wolf to train on Lone Wolf products and services. Lone Wolf Certified Trainers set their own competitive training fees for their services. Becoming a Lone Wolf Certified Trainer is a great way to potentially supplement your current income, or to save your brokerage onsite instructional expenses. The professional and financial benefits of becoming a Lone Wolf Certified Trainer are unlimited. Not only will you help your associates to work more efficiently, you will also potentially make new contacts and earn extra income.
**Fees from independent state or DRE exams or requirements may apply in order to conduct courses for University or Continuing Education (CE) credit. Please consult your state Association of REALTORS® in order to learn more about complete CE teaching requirements in your area.
Lone Wolf Certification Process
The requirements are as follows:
- Complete and return the Lone Wolf Certified Trainers’ Application
- You will receive Trainer instructions and a Certified Trainers’ Guide
- Register and complete the Certified Trainers’ online course with a minimum score of 80%
- Pass the Certification exam with a minimum score of 80%
- Upon successfully passing the exam, and submitting your results, you will be presented with your Certified Trainer certificate to print and save for your records
- Maintain current certification status, which includes:
- Annually updating contact information
- Participating in Certified Trainer Train-the-Trainer webinars
- Participating in monthly online discussions on the CT Blog
- Passing a short annual re-certification review and exam with a minimum passing score of 80%
- Staying compliant with Lone Wolf branding guidelines
Once certified, you will be sent:
- Lone Wolf Certified Trainer account information
- Materials for instructing users on Lone Wolf products (including demo libraries)
- Lone Wolf Certified Trainer logo for use on your website and print materials
- Certified Trainer User account for the CT Blog
- Invitations to private Train-the-Trainer webinars when conducted