zipLogix™ Certified Trainer Program
Share Your Expertise as a zipLogix™ Certified Trainer!
As a real estate professional, you are already familiar with zipForm® — the official forms software for the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. You know that the zipLogix™ suite of online tools are an easy way to streamline filling out forms and completing transactions for real estate professionals across the country. zipForm® Plus and other zipLogix™ real estate resources save users time and money by increasing productivity while decreasing the amount of time it takes completing paperwork.
Now you are ready to begin teaching other real estate professionals the tricks and techniques to fully leverage their real estate business. As you set your own training fees, we have found that Brokerages & Associations value the face-to-face training that you will offer.
zipLogix™ is looking for professionals like yourself to join our network of zipLogix™ Certified Trainers. zipLogix™ Certified Trainers are enthusiastic, motivated, independent contractors, often visiting agents one-on-one or conducting training classes within offices, brokerages or associations for zipForm® users.
Becoming a zipLogix™ Certified Trainer
The zipLogix™ Certified Trainer certification process has never been easier. Fill out the Trainer Application Form, and follow the instructions emailed to the address you provide. The comprehensive, self-paced certification course is geared for you to gain additional knowledge of zipForm® product features, as well as the most effective workflow processes. After passing the zipLogix™ online interactive Certification exam, you will be provided with tools, including a zipLogix™ Certified Trainer account, to help you conduct your training sessions. As a zipLogix™ Certified Trainer you are expected to renew your certification annually due to new product releases and upgrades.
zipLogix™ Certified trainers not only instruct agents across the country on the most effective ways to utilize zipForm® Plus, zipTMS™, zipLogix Digital Ink®, zipForm® Mobile and other zipLogix™ products; but also, how to incorporate them in their day-to-day business activities. Our trainers continue to grow in knowledge as our platform continues to expand to meet the needs of our users.
*zipLogix Digital Ink® is not endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS® and is not included as part of NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program.
This product is not included as part of the benefit provided by NAR. *Cybersecurity services are available to users for an additional charge.
Benefits of becoming a zipLogix™ Certified Trainer
Here is a list of what you will receive with your zipLogix™ Certification:
- The zipLogix™ Certified Trainer Certificate
- The zipLogix™ Certified Trainer logo to display on your website and stationery
- Listed on our zipLogix™ website in the Find A Trainer referral section
- Personal access to the Certified Trainer Blog
- Ongoing support and instruction on all zipLogix™ products & services
- Invitations to private Certified Trainer train-the-trainer webinar sessions on product updates and Trainer Tips & Tricks
Additional Certified Trainer Information
The zipLogix™ Certified Trainers are independent contractors (not employees of zipLogix™). They are certified by zipLogix™ to train on zipLogix™ products and services. zipLogix™ Certified Trainers set their own competitive training fees for their services. Becoming a zipLogix™ Certified Trainer is a great way to potentially supplement your current income, or to save your brokerage onsite instructional expenses. The professional and financial benefits of becoming a zipLogix™ Certified Trainer are unlimited. Not only will you help your associates to work more efficiently, you will also potentially make new contacts and earn extra income.
**Fees from independent state or DRE exams or requirements may apply in order to conduct courses for University or Continuing Education (CE) credit. Please consult your state Association of REALTORS® in order to learn more about complete CE teaching requirements in your area.
zipLogix™ Certification Process
The requirements are as follows:
- Complete and return the zipLogix™ Certified Trainers’ Application
- You will receive Trainer instructions and a Certified Trainers’ Guide
- Register and complete the Certified Trainers’ online course with a minimum score of 80%
- Pass the Certification exam with a minimum score of 80%
- Upon successfully passing the exam, and submitting your results, you will be presented with your Certified Trainer certificate to print and save for your records
- Maintain current certification status, which includes:
- Annually updating contact information
- Participating in Certified Trainer Train-the-Trainer webinars
- Participating in monthly online discussions on the CT Blog
- Passing a short annual re-certification review and exam with a minimum passing score of 80%
- Staying compliant with zipLogix™ branding guidelines
Once certified, you will be sent:
- zipLogix™ Certified Trainer account information
- Materials for instructing users on zipLogix™ products (including demo libraries)
- zipLogix™ Certified Trainer logo for use on your website and print materials
- Certified Trainer User account for the CT Blog
- Invitations to private Train-the-Trainer webinars when conducted