With an increasing number of wire fraud cases occurring, take steps now to protect your clients’ interests. One step to protect your clients is clear communication, and zipLogix™ has just the tool for that. zipForm® Plus and zipTMS™ includes a collaborative tool, zipCommunity™, providing a secure environment for you, your clients and service providers to communicate.
Help protect your clients’ information and provide a secure environment with zipCommunity™ to share sensitive information, like wire instructions, with each other and their escrow officer.
Reasons to use zipCommunity™
- Entire transaction history is maintained in a thorough audit trail with all activities recorded with date and time stamp.
- The history keeps you connected to transaction activity knowing what occurs, when it occurs and who performed the action.
- Records are permanently retained within the transaction and included in archive exports for thorough record keeping.
- When transaction documents are changed they can be viewed with highlighted changes and a summary of the changes that were made.
- Working collectively in a secure environment provides peace of mind to clients and keeps them invested in the transaction process.
How zipCommunity™ Can Be Used to Help Prevent Wire Fraud
- When working with clients, at the beginning of every transaction, explain what your communication practices are and that you will be using a collaborative tool, zipCommunity™.
- If a wire transfer is required for your client, invite necessary transaction parties, specifically contributors that work with wire transfers to collaborate on a transaction and share the wire transfer instructions within zipCommunity™.
- At your discretion offer to share the transaction history through zipCommunity™, so clients can see the entire process and stay involved.
- Also consider inviting assistants to transactions to help monitor the transaction activity and assist clients when needed.
- Maintain a thorough archive with a standard practice of exporting every closed transaction. Exported transactions retain the complete audit trail from zipCommunity™ with all transaction files.