What is included in the new member benefit?
Electronic Forms Software
- Templates, clauses, address book
- Collaboration through zipCommunity
- Notifications, strikeout, photos
- And more
- Seamless integration with zipForm® Plus
- Unlimited document storage and management
- Checklists, activities, calendar
- Complete audit trail
- Email and faxing into and out of the transaction
- And more
– NAR library –
– State and local libraries based upon your membership –
– State of the art technology, security and disaster recovery –
Why are NAR and zipLogix™ partnering together?
- NAR wants to provide tools that help facilitate transactions for Realtors® and their clients.
- NAR’s goal has always been to keep the Realtor® at the center of the transaction, and this partnership will help support that role well into the future.
When will this member benefit begin?
- This member benefit will be available in the first quarter of 2016. For the most up-to-date information, visit www.realtor.org/forms.
- Any member of an association that is currently a zipLogix™ customer may begin accessing the NAR Member Benefit Program as of 1/01/2016.
I just purchased zipForm® Plus. Will I get a refund?
- Individual members who purchased zipForm® Plus anytime on or after October 1, 2015, will receive a prorated refund by calling zipLogix™.
I belong to a state and several local associations, which forms will be part of my NAR member benefit?
- Provided that your association licenses their forms to zipLogix™, you will have access to those library(ies) of forms to which you are entitled. For example, if you use a local library and a state library of forms, you will receive access to those libraries.
How do I get access to zipForm® Plus, my new NAR member benefit?
- All NAR members in good standing will be able to access the zipForm® Plus software and forms specific to their area through a secure designated website. Visit www.realtor.org/forms to learn more.
- If you are currently a zipForm® subscriber, nothing changes. Please keep logging in under the same log-in credentials and manner that you do today.
What do I receive under this member benefit?
As an individual broker (or individual agent) you are entitled to the free NAR member benefit. zipLogix™ also makes a Broker Version (used by brokers with agents) available for an additional fee. The Broker Version will give you oversight into your agents’ transactions to assist with risk management, allow you to take advantage of measurement and reporting tools, and save you valuable time and money.
Can I still brand my forms with my logo?
- Absolutely! Whatever you could do before you will continue to be able to do.
How do I get my forms into zipForm® Plus?
- You enter into a licensing agreement with zipLogix®, submit your forms and pay a separate set up fee to create the forms in zipForm® Plus. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does this new NAR member benefit affect associations?
- Your current relationship with zipLogix™ will get even better. There are significant savings for associations that currently provide zipForm® Plus as a member benefit. zipLogix™ is already preparing addendums to contracts to allow the associations to take advantage of this new NAR member benefit.
- The same staff that you have always worked with will continue to partner with you and your association. For more information, email email@example.com.
- Any new association that wants to license their forms to zipLogix™ should reach out to VP of Sales, Wendy Waldrep at firstname.lastname@example.org, sign a license agreement, submit their forms and pay a separate set-up fee for inclusion in zipForm®.