Transaction Management Benefit Today!
What is included in the new member benefit?
Electronic Forms Software
- Templates, clauses, address book
- Collaboration through zipCommunity
- Notifications, strikeout, photos
- And more
- Unlimited document storage and management
- Checklists, activities, calendar
- Complete audit trail
- Email and faxing into and out of the transaction
- And more
– NAR library –
– State and local libraries based upon your membership –
– State of the art technology, security and disaster recovery –
Why are NAR and Lone Wolf (zipForm) partnering together?
- NAR wants to provide tools that help facilitate transactions for Realtors® and their clients.
- NAR’s goal has always been to keep the Realtor® at the center of the transaction, and this partnership will help support that role well into the future.
I just purchased Transactions (zipForm Edition). Will I get a refund?
- Individual members who purchased Transactions (zipForm Edition) anytime on or after October 1, 2015, will receive a prorated refund by calling Lone Wolf (zipForm).
I belong to a state and several local associations, which forms will be part of my NAR member benefit?
- Provided that your association licenses their forms to Lone Wolf (zipForm), you will have access to those library(ies) of forms to which you are entitled. For example, if you use a local library and astate library of forms, you will receive access to those libraries.
How do I get access to Transactions (zipForm Edition), my new NAR member benefit?
- All NAR members in good standing will be able to access the Transactions (zipForm Edition) software and forms specific to their area through a secure designated website. Visit www.realtor.org/forms to learn more.
- If you are currently a Transactions (zipForm Edition) subscriber, nothing changes. Please keep logging in under the same log-in credentials and manner that you do today.
What do I receive under this member benefit?
As an individual broker (or individual agent) you are entitled to the free NAR member benefit. zipLogix™ also makes a Broker Version (used by brokers with agents) available for an additional fee. The Broker Version will give you oversight into your agents’ transactions to assist with risk management, allow you to take advantage of measurement and reporting tools, and save you valuable time and money.
Can I still brand my forms with my logo?
- Absolutely! Whatever you could do before you will continue to be able to do.
How do I get my forms into Transactions (zipForm Edition)?
- You enter into a licensing agreement with Lone Wolf (zipForm), submit your forms and pay a separate set up fee to create the forms in Transactions (zipForm Edition). For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does this new NAR member benefit affect associations?
- Your current relationship with Lone Wolf (zipForm) will get even better. There are significant savings for associations that currently provide Transactions (zipForm Edition) as a member benefit. Lone Wolf (zipForm) is already preparing addendum’s to contracts to allow the associations to take advantage of this new NAR member benefit.
- The same staff that you have always worked with will continue to partner with you and your association. For more information, email email@example.com
- Any new association that wants to license their forms to Lone Wolf (zipForm) should reach out to Chief Customer Officer, Lisa Mihelcich at firstname.lastname@example.org, sign a license agreement, submit their forms and pay a separate set-up fee for inclusion in Transactions (zipForm Edition).