Collaborate is a new feature within zipForm® Plus that allows you to send documents to other Realtors or Clients for Review, Editing, Adding Additional Files and the Ability to View Document History.
Select a Transaction that you would like to send for Collaboration. Once your transaction is open, select Share Docs.
Select the icon for Public or Private Share. Click on Add a Person to start adding your Client(s) or other Realtors.
Select the recipient that you would like to Collaborate with from the Add Person menu selection, then click Done.
Please Note: You can only select one party at a time.
- Transaction Parties: Client Information that has been entered into a form.
- Address Book: Client information added to the Contacts tab
- Service Providers: If you are connected with other zipForm® Partners, their company and email information will be displayed as a selection.
- New: Allows you to Manually add a party to receive Collaboration.
After choosing a recipient, select which permissions to assign the user.
- Can Edit Forms: Allows the recipient to modify forms.
- Can Add file(s): Allows the recipient to upload files.
- Can View History:Allows the recipient to view document history.
Select the forms you wish to share with your recipient.
A confirmation will appear stating that the email has been successfully sent.